White Paper: Strategies for Developing a Document Imaging & Electronic Retention Program
If your organization looking at document imaging as a solution to paper overload and document retention challenges, you need this guide.
This white paper outlines the key steps to follow when planning and implementing a program designed to replace retained paper records with electronic versions.
By incorporating the steps described in this article it will be clearer if electronic versions of paper records will meet your records retention requirements, and if your organization is ready to go down that path.
Learn about the specific steps involved and get guidelines to help you:
- Identify relevant statutes and regulations
- Incorporate relevant industry standards
- Obtain written endorsement from senior management
- Develop detailed procedures
- Develop and implement an electronic records management system
- Review and audit the program regularly
Complete the form on the right to receive your free guide.